One day, you end up with an acne scar, a little parting gift from your healed acne. It clearly shows that you had a pimple. It can also wreck your self-confidence. Life is not fun anymore.
Even you manage to keep your hands away from or refrain from popping the zits, sometimes it will leave behind post inflammatory hyperpigmentation or acne marks.
Any Hope To Treat Your Dark Spots From Acne?
I can understand when you have dark spots from acne, you want to reach for acne scar treatments. However, it is not cheap to use these dermatological therapies such as lasers and chemical peels as it is not a one time treatment. You need to attend a few sessions to see those marks lightened. I think nothing is worse than spending your hard earned money on any of them that fails to produce results. Don’t you feel frustrated when that happens?
It goes the same for the topical creams. Imagine spending $80 a pop, and your acne scars still remain the same after using three bottles or tubes. You are not only upset about the money but even more upset when it does nothing on your brown marks.
You can’t wait many months for the scars to fade on its own. I know you want them to look less noticeable quickly.
Fortunately, I’ve found one dark spot corrector for acne scars that works.
Discover What I Use To Make My Acne Scars Lighter
My skin is sensitive and, it is allergic to some skin care products. I had some scars from acne and I had been battling with them for years. I tried many skin lightening products. It was not until my sister told me about Meladerm.
After using one product after another, it was natural for me to be skeptical. However, since the first bottle was a gift from my sister, I decided to give a shot.
I have used Meladerm for almost a year now. To be honest, I am hooked with it. Though the scars are not totally gone but they don’t stand out so much as they used to. My face looks clearer and smoother. Even my colleagues and friends compliment about my skin.
Since then, Meladerm is my go-to product to lighten dark spots from acne.
Why You Should Consider Meladerm To Fade Acne Scars?
As an effective dark spot corrector for acne scars, you have to understand how Meladerm works.
- It boasts 12 powerhouse lightening agents extracted from plants such as kojic acid, vitamin B3 and arbutin that have shown reduce brown spots as a result of acne.
- It contains tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) and sunflower oil to boost hydration and improve texture of recuperating acne scars. As time passes, the blemish will fuse into the healthy skin easily, making the scars less noticeable.
- It features glycolic acid and lactic acid, exfoliating your skin gently. This reveals newer skin underneath and removes dull skin. Regular exfoliation breaks up excess melanin and bring them to the surface for elimination. In addition, it increases the absorption of the active ingredients as they can penetrate deeper, helping Meladerm to work better.
- It contains licorice extracts and vitamin C, an antioxidant to ease inflammation, brighten your skin and even out complexion.
Well, I really enjoy other benefits of Meladerm.
- It is gentle on sensitive skin like mine. If your skin reacts to other brown spot correctors, then Meladerm is safe to use.
- It works pink or red acne marks that can be difficult to conceal especially on fair complexion.
- Compared to the cost of laser or chemical peels, it is affordable. It can also treat age spots, melasma, freckles, and brown spots. I think Meladerm is good deal as it can fight all kinds of skin discoloration.
- It can prevent future dark spots.
- It is greaseless, preventing clogging pores which can leads to breakouts.
- It is free of hydroquinone and mercury. Its content consists of natural botanical extracts only.
Remember To Wear Sunblock
If you want to prevent acne scars from getting darker or further damage, daily sunscreen is mandatory. Whether you are planning to run some errands or have fun at the beach the whole day, make sure your skin is protected from the sun with the help of a broad spectrum sunblock with high SPF. Otherwise, any progress you have made for your scaring will be destroyed by the UV rays.
Will Meladerm Work For You?
It will take some time for you to see the results. You would not see immediate effects. However, after a few months, you should notice a significant decrease in hyperpigmentation due to scarring. Use Meladerm religiously and your patience should pay off in due time.
If you are still doubtful, look at the reviews from real users. Most of them are glowing. As I’m writing this post, 17,464 people like Meladerm Facebook page. Meladerm is not a miracle product so I can’t guarantee that it will work for you. However, it does deliver results for most people without the hefty price tag of laser surgery.
What Should You Do Next?
Dark spots from acne don’t stand a chance against this dark spot corrector. What more could you ask for? If you want even out your existing acne scars naturally, pick up Meladerm today.